Welcome to Space 17's Blog

Welcome to our blog! We are a Year 5 and 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our learning we do at school with you. If you like what you see please leave a comment.

Space 17 2011

Thursday 22 September 2011

Game Zone




Yesterday the 'Game Zone' roadshow was in town. Lots of children from Space 17 went and had an awesome time and took some photos! Cool Photo Ivan! Also thank you to Isaac H who got some signatures for me! I hope you all had a fun afternoon, we had a quiet afternoon at school!

2 comments:

  1. That game zone was really really fun. Im just really happy that I got my top signed YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope my signature doesn't wash off

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog, our teacher has to approve each comment before they are posted.