Welcome to Space 17's Blog

Welcome to our blog! We are a Year 5 and 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our learning we do at school with you. If you like what you see please leave a comment.

Space 17 2011

Thursday 15 September 2011

Human Sculpture Dance

We have been learning and practicing our Human Sculpture dance for the production. We still need to change a few things and add some more parts. What do you think on our dance so far?? How could we improve our dance?? We would love some nice constructive comments!

6 comments:

  1. I really liked how much effort you put in to making that film. I really like it! Your production is going to be really cool :)

    Ben
    Kaitao Middle School
    Rm6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Tuveina I'm from Kaitao Middle School, Room 6. I really liked your dance. I think it was awesome and it was all in time and perfect, I could tell you put a lot of effort into it. Can you please look at our blog too. Thanks http://kmsdiscovery06.posterous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora I’m Tridyn from Kaitao Middle School and I am a year 7 student. I really like your dance, you are all in time and it’s pretty cool. Come on and visit our blog at http://kmsdiscovery06.posterous.com and good luck on any other activities you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have put heaps of effort into our dance and we really hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we put alot of effort in to the dance i hope u like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have all tried hard in that dance and practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog, our teacher has to approve each comment before they are posted.