Welcome to Space 17's Blog

Welcome to our blog! We are a Year 5 and 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our learning we do at school with you. If you like what you see please leave a comment.

Space 17 2011

Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Destruction!

The sun shone in the deep blue sky, as the white fluff clouds stood still. The blue waves were no more. They had turned into a black thickened sea.

As I went on my usual morning flight over Maketu beach, I saw something strange, and unusual…it was black and bubbly. Something I had never seen before.

Suddenly. “GRRRR!” My hungry tummy growled at me as it forced me to eat. I wasn’t sure if I should, but I did.

I swooped down into the black bubbly sea and I… Suffocated I…I…I got terrified. I didn’t know what to do or where to go.

The black bubbly oil covered me all over. I couldn’t see, the oil covered my eyes and before I knew it, I was gone.

By Kiri

1 comment:

  1. nice story kiri it was super cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog, our teacher has to approve each comment before they are posted.