Welcome to Space 17's Blog

Welcome to our blog! We are a Year 5 and 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our learning we do at school with you. If you like what you see please leave a comment.

Space 17 2011

Monday 17 October 2011

Happy Holidays Space 17

Hi Space 17,

I hope you are all having an awesome holiday and having a nice break from a very busy last term!

I have been enjoying watching all the rugby and I am very excited for Sunday night's final! Go the All Blacks!

I am looking forward to next term, it is going to be very busy and the last term for our year 6's!

Hope you are all having a good holiday and would love to hear about what you are all doing!

From Miss Williams

PS. See you all on Wednesday next week - remember Tuesday is a Teacher Only day! =)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Isaac H for the lovely biscuit and visit yesterday! Great to see you are having a good holiday and getting active with Rugby and mountain biking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Miss Williams. Hope you have an awesome holiday. See you on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss i have been sick today so i had a look on the blog and could you post my rena story here please yours sinser isaac h

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi miss cool blog your photo is very pretty love kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Miss williams.
    I hope you had an awesome holiday.
    is it true you died your hair?
    I acidently clicked on our bolg when I was in my folder. hope to talk to you to you soon xxxxxooooo Jessica.
    p.s miss you heaps!!!!! Hope to see you soon. I'm also having heaps of fun in Whaea Jonninas class except when I have to sit through growlings{boys of course} wich has so far been like 1 million times!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog, our teacher has to approve each comment before they are posted.