Welcome to Space 17's Blog

Welcome to our blog! We are a Year 5 and 6 classroom at Kawaha Point Primary School. We would like to share some of our learning we do at school with you. If you like what you see please leave a comment.

Space 17 2011

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Oil Spill

I was soaring through the thick morning mist as I suddenly hit a giant log floating in the sea. I dived into the dark blue ocean then all of a sudden I was in a type of black goo.

Squawk, squawk! I’m stuck help me! I desperately flapped my wings with rage trying to get a gasp of air when suddenly I fainted. The next thing I knew I was stranded on Maketu beach. I was terrified about what had happened to my beautiful home. There was nothing I could do but be stuck and hopelessly wish someone would come and save me.

Splash, splash waves crashed over me as I tried to escape from this car wreck of a beach. Help, help please save me! No one heard. So it was time for me to perish.

By Kaia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog, our teacher has to approve each comment before they are posted.